Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Another bad day of mine

Sometimes we just do not know why everything went wrong unpredictebly then we gonna say it simply "my bad day". Some people will accept it and some others won't. It is a thought in your mind that will lead you to pick up the right choice.
Today..I thought I get another "bad day".
It was actually linking to what I did the day before. Yesterday, I was practicing sprinting, vertical jumping, single step jumping, long standing jumping and 10and 30 seconds anaerobic power at Connell building (all these tests are commonly found in sports science). Everything was running smoothly at that time, I even gained my best score ever in long standing jumping. It was in the evening when I started to get sore on both my thigs and legs. I couldn't lift them up, the sore leg just set me lying down on my bed at all night long doing nothing.
Early in the next morning (i.e this mornig), like usually, I gotta get up at 4am in the morning then set myself ready to go for work. All at once I realised that I could not walk properly...
Oh my God...I would be late to go to work....,and it was true, I was coming lately to work and got "spicy"words from "the men behind the gun"..then everything went bad all day long....

1 comment:

Inayah said...

sabar ya bu...:))