Monday, September 17, 2012

My way..

Will love you with my own way..
no matter how dumb you'll think about it...
so that nobody could follow it..
or even dare enough to think about it..
One main reason is because I feel fatigue..
or simply I'm stubby..

Will love you with my own way..
so that I can conquer my numb feeling..
viewing how obvious the self-betrayal is..
as the self feels could make a judgement selfishly afterwards..
one main reason is because an anxious thought of loosing
or simply a heart-burning..

Will love you with my own way...
no matter how dumb you'll think I am
because being selfishly judged
where the self-betrayal and the anxious thought of loosing belong to
erupt this fatigue and numb feeling...
I couldn't fight it no more...


Canberra..
when love and hate collide

No comments: